Thursday, May 2, 2013

Star Trails Shot Of Skyline Arch the Winner of the Antzl Projects "Sunday Challenge"

I have been following the Antzl Project on Facebook for quite some time. It is a great place to put up new work and see what kind of feed back you get. Plus Kevin at the Antzl Project prints top quality canvas for photography at incredible prices for the quality of workmanship you get. I was honored when they picked my shot for the Staff Pick Winner for the Sunday Challenge. The layout is amazing, and I am really happy with how this turned out. Make sure you stop by and see all the great photography on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheAntzlProject If you are interested in one of these canvases for your wall, shoot me an email at christianpaulphotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment