Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Snowboarding/Bells Canyon 4.26-28.2013

The warmth has arrived. Our mountain was in full thaw on Friday. Mashed potatoes everywhere. I did manage to get some cold smoke out on Mark Malu, and Peruvian Gulch was really fun and fast. Even Regulator was good in the AM. Saturday had me hitting the trail to do some wandering and some photography. After a nice loop through Bells Canyon, I settled in lake side and did some fishing. It was nice to be up in the mountains, not a care in the world, and just casting out there. I did land a nice 15" fish before it was time to call it and head down. Sunday was even warmer, and even found some corn on some really smooth areas. The bottom of the mountain was glue by 12:30 pm. It was 56 degrees on the Tram deck when I got done. A great weekend to say the least. Snowbird is the only show in town now. And they have one more week to go then it is weekends only. I sense backpacking season is not far away. Enjoy the slideshow.
djnebula's Spring Conditions_Bells Canyon- 4_26_27_28_2013 album on Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment