Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Beep Beep! Sleep In The Jeep! Base Camp Southern Utah- April 2024


After a great day in Capitol Reef, I headed out into a BLM area to camp for the night before my backpacking trip in the park the next day. I was searching for something unique, and after some scenic driving, I found a spot that was nothing short of amazing! I settled in and had dinner. I decided to sleep in the back of my Jeep, as I had not done that previously. It was pretty windy, and I wanted quiet sleep so I think for this trip it was the best option. The sunset was amazing and I really enjoyed this spot! Night fell and I had a great time by the fire! Eventually I coaled out my fire and hit my bed. It was a bit of getting used to sleeping for the first time in my Jeep. Not bad though, and I did get some really good sleep in there. Some adjustments for next time will make it perfect. Morning came, and I got up, got my pack situated, then hopped in the Jeep and said goodbye to this wonderful spot! I will come back to this place as it was one of the most amazing camp spots I have ever dispersed camped in! Enjoy the pics and make sure you check out the video for some great nightlapse photography! More Adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment