Friday, October 27, 2023

Fifth Water Hot Springs, Uinta National Forest, Utah- October 2023


I decided to visit a favorite trail of mine, Fifth Water Fork of Diamond Fork Canyon in the Uinta National Forest. It was a full trailhead lot with only one parking spot available and I quickly claimed that. I put on the pack and headed on in. The light through the trees was providing beautiful color with the fall leaves still on the trees. It was a crisp Ocotber morning and I was happy with the cool temps on trail. This trail is not one for vistas and views, as much as it is the sound of running water and the colors that the trees put off in this place. It was a nice stroll for the firsty mile till I got to the bridge.

The rest of the way up was a hall of color. Reds, Yellows, and some Pink Leaves lined the trail as the last hold outs in the trees added a layer of color that was spectacular. This was a perfect day to visit this place and I was thrilled with every step to be here!

Arriving at the springs, I found it very busy at the falls. No matter, I have a secret spot I visit while I am here. I headed there and hopped in the swim trunks and got myself a nice soak. My right foot had been having some problems, and my soak in the tub seemed to really help it. After a bit I packed it up and made my way out. This was a really fun fall hike and so nice to revisit this magical place! Enjoy the pics and check out the YouTube video from this hike! More adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment