Monday, October 24, 2022

Fall Color Bonanza- Guardsman Pass, Wasatch Mountains- October 2022


2022 fall has been the most colorful that I have seen in over a decade! The hills speak loudly with color this year! I decided to check out Bonanza Flats Conservation Area. This was an area that was slated for development into condos and a golf course, but with the help of concerned citizens like yours truly, and the city of Park City, this area was saved and set aside for recreation! I made my way in from the trailhead and the colors right off the bat were showing off!

The main trail takes a right and you start to gain elevation. As I climbed the colors continued to show off their foilage this year! It was simply amazing the variety of color this year!

There are signs indicating there is private property so be respectfull if you go. I made my way up to Bloods Lake. The trail up there gave some great views and the trees were on fire with color!

Summary for the day was Fall Color Bonanza! Certainly one of the prettiest places I have ever enjoyed fall colors! Enjoy the pics! Check out my YouTube vide from this hike as well! More adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment