Saturday, April 29, 2017

Solitude Tour, Big Cottonwood Canyon- 4.29.2017


This week has been incredible to say the least. Storm after storm has pounded the Wasatch putting some spots in the 50" range of new snowfall. I took the morning on Saturday to get up early and get one more day out of this amazing cycle out on the skin track. After arriving at Solitude, I put on the boots and headed on up. I was a bit worried with how warm things were getting that the snow would change. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the snow was holding up despite the direct shots of sun. After a nice walk I dropped in. Really nice powder had fallen yesterday so the surface was so good. A bit of a boot pack up to Apex to get my final run of the day. It was so creamy and good on the way down. No manky snow even at the base. This week was so amazing how much snow fell here in the Cottonwood Canyons. Enjoy the pics and video I put up! More adventures to come!


Solitude Tour 4.29.2017 from Christian Paul on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment