Friday, April 21, 2017

Collins Gulch to Wildcat Ridge- Little Cottonwood Canyon- 4.21.2017



The storms just keep on coming here in the Wasatch. Another overnight storm put down about 9-10" of snow in Little Cottonwood Canyon. Now that Alta has closed, its game on for touring. I made my way up the canyon and to the Collins Lot. After getting the boots on, I stepped onto the snow and began the climb. The sun peaked out on the way up and made it a very hot on the way up the skin track. Once I hit the mid station the clouds took mercy on me, cooling down the temps back to a tolerable level. I made the final push up to the shoulder of Baldy and made the switch over. The clouds were in and out the whole time. I dropped into some really nice snow right off the top. The ride down was so much fun slashing the creamy goodness. Enjoy the pics and video from today. More adventures to come!


Collins To Wildcat Tour- 4.21.2017 from Christian Paul on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment