Thursday, November 30, 2023

First Day Splitboarding, Albion Basin, Wasatch National Forest, Utah- November 2023


Winter finally showed up with some snow! I took advantage with the limited cover to get out up Little Cottonwood Canyon to get out on the skins for a walk and a few turns home. The morning started sopped in with clouds.

As I made my way up the summer road, the clouds began to clear and I could see a rainbow developing up in the basin from the parting snow clouds. It was a pretty nice sight to see! I reached my destination and dropped into the meadow for some turns home. It was a lot better than expected and getting back the muscle memory and making turns again was really nice! A great day in the mountains kicking off the winter season! Enjoy the pics, and make sure you watch my YouTube video so you can see how the ride home was! More adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment