Friday, December 9, 2022

Porter Fork Tour, Millcreek Canyon- December 2022


It snowed to bring in December. I did not want to have to navigate the traffic of the Cottonwoods so I made my way over to Millcreek Canyon for a trip to Porter Fork. This is a cabin road that is closed in the winter and is like having a 1.5 mile groomer with some side stuff you can make some turns in. The walk up the road is sweet, in the shadow most of the time, and the cabins on the road look so cool in winter.

I had a very nice walk of the road. It was quiet and only a few skiers passed me as I headed up. Once near the top of the road I switched it over and headed down. It was acctually a pretty fun ride out and so nice to get the muscle memory down for making turns. That last day out I felt awkward on the variable snow on the exit. I felt much better on this day! December is here! I hope it keeps snowing! Enjoy the pics and check out my YouTube video from this day! Please like and subscribe! More adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment