Tuesday, March 23, 2021

10 Year Anniversary!

It was 10 years ago this year that I started this blog. I wanted to share my adventures and photography from my travels in the mountians. I hoped to be a place people could come and read without all the madness that is often encountered on the internet. I honestly am greatful for all of the kind words, comments, and interactions with folks over the years. I'm sorry I have not posted in a few months. I have had some challenges and I had to direct my attention to until the task was completed. I am now strong where I was not. I generally don't share the personal stuff, but as for everyone else the last year has been difficult. I never in my mind think that I would have a journal that would last 10 years! My commitment here is to continue to share my adventures and photography to provide a place to remind us all how beautiful these places are. I want to thank you for all the love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment