Monday, December 16, 2019

November Hiking and First Day Splitboarding 19/20- Season- Nov/Dec 2019


I had a number of days out hiking in November as we had a really warm and dry month up to the Holiday weekend. I did some Bells hikes and one up to The Living Room as the days were getting short and trails were now getting ice on them. Hiking in warm only to pull out layers at the top to bundle up. My how seasons change.











Sunday the 1st, I did my first day out on the splitboard for the season. I did a tour up Microwave in the Albion Basin and got some really nice powder turns on the way home. It was sunny and nice to be out on the skins walking in the mountains. I did quite a few switchbacks to get to my line. Not the usual first day out, but it was good to get the climbing back in shape. My video camera glitched but I got a few photos from the day out there. Good snow, and a nice run to the car. Winter is here!



No comments:

Post a Comment