Tuesday, December 31, 2019

2019 Christian Paul Photography Retrospective


2019 was full of adventures! From an amazing winter cycle which provided the best conditions splitboarding in a few years, to an amazing spring, summer, and fall hiking and backpacking. A lot of time on trail and behind the lens. 20 nights in a tent is never a bad thing. I could not think of a better way to cap off a decade other than the way I did this past year. Who knew that in my mid 40's I would still be going on all these amazing adventures and having the experiences I've been blessed to enjoy? At times things have been hard, many challenges to overcome. But through adversity we gain strength. From a growing family, to the red rock deserts and alpine mountains, to the many days on the skin track seeking my own winter experience. The journey not the destination has over the last 10 years been the greatest reward!

So as we close out another decade, it is good to look back and see where you have been. It is a great determiner as to where one is going. I have been making these Retrospective videos every year for the last decade. Every year I think nothing can top last year, then I put all the content together and I am always blown away at where I have been and what I have experienced. This year is no exception. This 2019 Retrospective edit is just over 13 minutes. So grab a snack, a beverage, and settle in as this video will take you in the mountains all four season here in Utah. Thanks for following along and all the well wishes! Happy New Year to all! End of a decade! What will 2020 bring? Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment