Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fun in the Sunshine Bowl, Big Cottonwood Canyon- 4.28.2016


What do you know? We got some more snow overnight. This cycle we are in is just awesome! I made my way up to Solitude today and toured on the splitboard up to to the Eagle Ridge to ride the Sunshine Bowl. I had a great time on the skin track, and the workout was perfect. On my way up, I checked out the whole mountain on the front side, and Sunshine Bowl had zero tracks. I only saw a couple of people descending Apex, and a couple of skiers up on Powderhorn where I toured on Sunday. Once at the top, I took a few minutes to soak in the view, then switched it all over and got ready to drop in. The snow was so good on the Sunshine Bowl today, as good as I have had it all season. I savored every turn on the way down. The ride out was pretty fun, even though the snow was a bit heavier on the way to the base than it was up top. The Wasatch is the gift that keeps on giving! Enjoy the pics and video edit. More adventures to come!



Sunshine Bowl Tour 4.28.16 from Christian Paul on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment