Saturday, February 22, 2014

Blower Pow & Sol/Bright- 2.20.21.2014- Solitude/Brighton

Old man winter made a return visit on Thursday with some really light snow and super cold temperatures. I lapped the front side at Solitude and found some really fun snow to play in. After playing in the new fluff, I took Summit to the top and Honeycomb opened. This was epic snow, deep, and fluffy everywhere. Friday I decided to hit Brighton, as I has been a bit since I have been up there. They got a dusting overnight, which kept all the aspects in play. I found great snow of GW and Snake Creek. After hours of lapping the whole resort, I figured, why not make it a Sol/Bright day? I took the connection off Milly and headed over to Solitude. It was a virtual ghost town, and nice snow. The sun was shining bright, and it actually warmed up quite a bit. Working on the goggle tan for sure. After lapping Solitude, I made my way back up Summit, and headed back over to Brighton. What an awesome couple of days in the mountains. I put up an edit from both days, so check it out. We are headed into high pressure for the next week, so pray for snow!

Blower Pow Sol Bright 2 20 21 14 from Christian Paul on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment