Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Retrospective- Christian Paul Photography

2013 was another year of adventures. This was a work intensive year which I found hard at times, and also found myself digging in when the going got tough. From snowboarding and touring in the Wasatch, to backpacking Boulder Mountain and the Uintas, our fall trip to Moab, to lots of day hiking in the Wasatch. There was no shortage of being able to get out there and enjoy the mountains. 86 days snowboarding, 41 days of hiking and backpacking, and 15 days of camping. Tons of images to share of the places that I found solitude and peace in. This video expresses the highlights of my year in the mountains. I am grateful for the time I get to spend up there, for it brings happiness to my life. Especially that I got to spend some of that time with my very busy family. Enjoy the video! What will 2014 bring? Stay tuned................

2013 Retrospective from Christian Paul on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment