Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Commencement- Salt Lake Community College- 05.03.2012

After three years, countless days of hard work, determination, and commitment to finish this program, I graduated from Salt Lake Community College with my AAS in Photography. It has been a work intensive, challenging, and a growing experience to say the least. I managed to graduate with honors from the photography program. I think there are a million things I could say about my time as a student there, but this is how I sum it up- so many times with all the trials and tribulations I faced since I began school, I wanted to quit- but I didn't. I stuck with it, learned so much, and had an experience that was huge in excersizing the mind and in problem solving. I have to toot my own horn and say that I am very happy I finished strong. Thanks to all of my friends and family who supported me all the way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment