Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Closing Weekend- Snowbird, Utah- 5/9.11.13/2012

Well, it had to come to an end, as everything does. This was the fourth driest winter on record for the Wasatch. We had very few big storms this season, and it was a year of just making the best of it, regardless of the lack of snowfall. I got 63 days snowboarding, which is really about 75% of normal for me in time spent on the mountain. We just did not get the snow, and I spent my energies finishing my degree, so I think this season is more a reflection of quality over quantity. I feel I had the best this season offered, riding every storm we did get, and being at the Bird! So long for now Little Cottonwood Canyon, be up hiking this sumnmer, and for sure will be back at it when the snow flies in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment