Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Deep Pot O' White Gold 3.18.2012

Well, finally we got a storm that was forecasted with very little and we got powder surprise! For St Patty's day I was searching for that elusive white pot o' gold, and I found it on Sunday Funday! It was not the ultralight we all dream about, but after riding in nearly 50 degree temps Wednesday and Friday, this was a welcome gift from the snow gods. I have to say, I was not searching out anything but just deep turns and exploring what was open. I had a great time this day, and rode so much deep powder! Spending the week in the desert for some photography, and it continued to dump up there since I left. So, once I return, the snow should be in great shape still for us to start our April cycle. Pow Pow!

No comments:

Post a Comment