Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Thanksgiving Snow Storm, Splitboarding Albion Basin- November 2023


After a great Thanksgiving dinner with family, I got out for a day on the splitboard, as a storm arrived here in Utah. This one went a long way to opening up the terrain a bit more. I was able to go off trail to shortcut my line this time. It was snowing the whole time.

After topping out, I made the switchover and dropped in! It was powder, but there were still some rocks, and I think I hit a few, but only some burrs on the edges that i could find. I just took out with a diamond stone when I got home. The soft snow made turns feel so good and it was fast snow so got to hit the gas pedal on the ride out! Felt like winter and was snowing from top to bottom! Enjoy the pics, and make sure you watch the YouTube video from the ride out! Pray 4 Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment