Friday, December 29, 2023

Splitboarding Grizzly Gulch, Wasatch Mountains, Utah- December 2023


Well it really decided to snow to start out September! I got a great day up to my spot in the Wasatch. The climb in was good, though chanllenging. I had a great day on the skin track! The climb was nice and this is a spot that I usually dont visit till mid to late January. The storm was blizzard conditions and the wind was stacking it up deep out there. I made the proper, then up the main track to my cut off. At my cutoff, it was gonna be breaking trail all the way to the finish. Once I topped out it was nuking snow. Concerned for the road down the canyon, I dropped in! It was deep, visibility low at times, but the snow was perfect! First legit powder day of the season! Enjoy the pics and be sure to check out my YouTube video from this day! Please like and subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment