Saturday, November 19, 2022

First Day Splitboarding, 22/23 Season- November 2022


Winter showed up early this year and I decided to put it together and get my first turns of the season. I was snowing pretty good at the trailhead and I put on the gnarly boots and clicked into the skins and made my way up the skin track. It was nice to be moving on the skins again! I only got two days out last year because we really didn't have winter.

The climb was fun and I forgot how much I really enjoyed doing this! I went up to the first meadow, then climbed into the trees to make a place to switch over to ride mode. It was chilly, and it was snowing really hard, but the conditions were perfect and the snow was powder! The ride out was a blast as I was slashing and cruising all the way back to the Jeep! What a way to kick off the season! Hope it keeps snowing! Enjoy the pics and make sure you watch my YouTube edit from this day! More adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment