Friday, September 30, 2016

Big Water/Little Water Loop, Millcreek Canyon- September 2016


I have been so busy out in the Uintas this year that I sometimes forget the best fall hikes are right in my back yard here in the Wasatch. I had the fortunate pleasure of having a day free with my wife and we decided to go for a walk. We arrived at the Big Water Lot and got out the packs and headed in. It was a photography free for all in there today! The colors are at peak and we could not have timed our visit any better. The hike into Big Water was the perfect temperature. We made a pretty quick pace minus the stopping in awe and shooting tons of photos. We eventually made it to Dog Lake and it was well worth the visit. So colorful and peaceful. I took some time setting up some shots I had come there for. After looping the lake we headed down the Little Water trail. It was a quick descent with the peaks glowing gold on our way out. What a perfect day out in nature, enjoying the colors! Enjoy the pics, more adventures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment