Friday, January 16, 2015

Guardsman Pass- 1.13.2015

Well plans fell through on a day of lift served turns, so I had to improvise. I decided to skin up Guardsman Pass as it is relatively safe if you just skin up the road. I made quick time because of the mellow grade. 2.5 miles later, I was standing on the pass. The snow seemed kind of upside down, which makes you submarine your skis or snowboard when you get in the thick of it. I broke everything into riding mode then dropped in. The only video that turned out was me slashing the road on the way down. The video up top was sopped in and pretty much just grey. But I got some nice pics and was for sure more for just taking a walk on the splitboard than seeking out epic lines. Exploratory at best, and now I am familiar with the terrain up there, I will go back. Enjoy the pics and small edit below. Pray 4 Snow!

Guardsman Pass 1 13 15 from Christian Paul on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment