Friday, January 13, 2012

First Snow Of 2012 1.8-9.12- Snowbird

Well, at least we go something. It has been a unusually dry year here in the Wasatch. But a small front did push through and put down a few inches of fresh, making the riding just a really good time. The good news is that I got to ride Solitude on Wen the 11th (Video coming soon, 3 cameras running that day, lots of footage to got through), Mineral Basin opened today which I got to sample for the first time this year, and this high pressure that has been a curse for us is about to get outta here this week. Means lots of snow coming soon. Law of averages says the longer we stay dry, the more snow we will get when this pattern changes. As this video shows, I am making the best of it, and my legs are ready, so lets do this winter! Enjoy the video, I know I had a blast riding and making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment