Sunday, December 19, 2021

First Day Splitboarding 21/22 Season- December 2021


Winter finally showed up! We got some snow to finally cover up the rocks and dirt! I made my way up Little Cottonwood Canyon to just do a easy lap on the summer road and to get my first turns of the season. First days are like starting over between seasons. Getting the cobwebs out, getting the muscle memory dialied in, and remembering how to do this all over again.

The snow was in good shape but you could tell just off the road it was pretty sketchy as there were things not quite buried up yet. I decided to stay on the road and I would just drop in at the top to get down to the Jeep. It was a sunny day and the fresh snow was beautiful to see!

After getting to the top, I made the switch and dropped in to get some turns. It was soft, nothing to write home about, but it was nice to be sliding on snow again! Winter is here, and we need the water! More snow on the way for the holiday! Enjoy the pics and make sure you check out my YouTube edit from this day. Please like and subscribe! More adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment