Monday, March 18, 2024

Bluebird Powder Day, Little Cottonwood Canyon, Utah- February 2024


Finally, I got a sunny day out on the splitboard! Another February storm refilled the canvas, so you know I was not going to miss my chance to get another day out there. I navigated the canyon traffic and got a spot. I put on the boots and off I went. As I climbed it definitely seemed the wind had its way with certian aspects. Other aspects were filled in and smooth like silk. The sun was strong as it begins to be at this time of year.

It was pretty quiet out there. The spot I wanted was untouched! I made my way to the porch and then switched it all over. The ride out was really fun and fast! Bluebird Powder Days are a rarity this year so I really enjoyed this one! Enjoy the pics! For the ride home watch my YouTube video below. More adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment